Associated Partner, Notary public
Field of activity
Bank and capital market liability
Competition (Antitrust) law
Licensing and distribution
Unfair competition law
Christian has broad experience in IP/IT and information law as well as in (license) contract and cartel law for more than 10 years. He advises numerous large and medium-sized companies from the automotive and eCommerce sectors, assists them in drafting contracts or represents them in and out of court.
A further focus is the support of eBusiness solutions with regard to data protection, competition and liability law issues and the drafting of contracts for IT service providers. In cross-border matters, he specialises in drafting contracts in conformity with European and cartel law, in particular distribution and licensing agreements. He also advises companies and corporate bodies on complex labour law issues and conducts litigation before the labour courts. In 2014, Christian successfully completed his training as a specialist lawyer for labour law. He also advises medium-sized transactions in the M&A area and efficiently contributes his special knowledge in IP/IT, contract and labour law. Christian studied law at the University of Augsburg, the University of Saarland and the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main.
Beeing a notary public, Christian also provides all services relating to notarization in general.
- Verbotene Rechtsberatung durch Geltendmachung gesellschaftsrechtlicher Ansprüche, in: GRUR-Prax 2020, 18
- Online-Marketing: BGH beurteilt Entscheid zu Affiliate-Marketing differenzierter, in: www.absatzwirtschaft.de, 09.11.2009
- Grenzen humorvoller Werbung, in: Werben und Verkaufen (W&V) 09/2009
- Grundwissen Urheberrecht – „Urhebervertragsrecht“, Remus Hochschule, Saarbrücken 2005
- German Association for Intellectual Property and Copyright Law (GRUR)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- German Society for Law and Information Technology (DGRI)
- German Anti-Counterfeiting Association (APM)